Foop in the Tub
In this video you’re going to learn about how to Juggle Foop in the Tub.
- This juggle is a 360 degree rotation
- Thumb starts on the pad side, with the pad facing inside and the cymbal straight up and down
- Simply lift the cymbal and rotate your wrist so your cymbal is essentially at Gumption Position
- Release the cymbal at Gumption and scoop the cymbal by the pad around your hand
- Move your hand to the edge of the cymbal, catching with your 4 fingers on the knot side
- Landing position is basically a Bishop (without your hand through thee strap) and Vertical Position