Intro to Juggles
In this video you’re going to learn about how to Juggle cymbals.
- Juggling is when you manipulate your cymbals and your hand is not through your cymbal strap at all
- There is a technique to juggling
- The closer your hand is to the bell the slower your cymbal rotates, the closer to the edge of your cymbal, the faster it rotates
- Always pay attention to hand position when starting and catching
- Most rotations happen on the X and/or Y axis
- Always try and motivate the cymbal upwards, gravity is against you.