Wear what the pros wear. The Hornline Gloves by Seavine protect the skin, come in a whole spectrum of colors, and have been trusted by The Blue Devils for years.
100+ colors. Why do traditional gloves only come in black or white? We don’t know either. Our gloves come in virtually any color, so you can match any skin tone or color palette.
- Don't see your color here? Pick "other" (previously called custom) and specify the color in the Order Note in the shopping cart. Please note that there is a 25-pair minimum for these custom colors.
- Looking for a custom print? Scroll down for more info.
4 styles to choose from: full hand vs. no fingertips & long vs. short.
- Full hand gloves are designed for brass players, no fingertips are designed for woodwind players.
- Long gloves go all the way up to the elbow while short gloves go about halfway up the forearm.
4-way stretch spandex for comfort and sleekness. It's like silk for athletes. Feel great and look great with your Seavines.
Protect your skin. Seavine gloves are longer than traditional cotton gloves and protect your skin because covering the forearm prevents brass poisoning from your instrument. (The long version of our gloves protect more skin area than the short version.)
Durability. Our gloves are designed to last way longer than cotton gloves, reducing waste for everyone and inventory keeping for directors.
- Quality products manufactured in the USA.
Washing instructions: wash in cold water with like colors and hang to dry.
Typically ships in 3 weeks (approximately 5 weeks for other colors).
Looking for a custom print?
We'd love to learn more. Fill out our form to inquire.
Purchasing in bulk?
Contact us about bulk orders.